Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Players

Options
  • 28-01-2004 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Im looking to buy a good striker for Blackburn. Ive already got Henry on a free because he refused to sign a contract.

Also If you know any other good players that play in any other postions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

if u hav 19mil to spend i highly recommend cavenaghi - river plate brill player
    and toledo ( some low league italian side) hes v good young and cheap (midfielder)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Wesley Sonck, from some Belgian team iirc, he'll cost you less than 3 million
    Emmanuel Olisadebe, from PAOK, cost you less than 10million if nobody has bought him already,
    either one of them is a big strong jumping+heading type striker, should play well beside Henry (but then so would I :))

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Get the defender Lucio and retrain him as a striker.
    He is absolutely unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

jus found a brill player best starts ive seen yet and i bought him for only 75k :D
    name is orri freyr oskarsson :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by PHB
    Get the defender Lucio and retrain him as a striker.
    He is absolutely unreal

I've had Richie Partridge retraining as a right fullback for ages now.. how long does it take? do i have to set something specific up in training options or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DRakE
    I've had Richie Partridge retraining as a right fullback for ages now.. how long does it take? do i have to set something specific up in training options or anything?
    It depends on a hidden attribute called Versatility. It could take a few months, a year or two or it may never happen.
    You need to set up your training especially for him, have the usual defender training options and then there's an option for "New Position" for training MC to FWD, and "New Side" for changing FRC to FRLC.

It also depends on his age and the quality of the coaches you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Castillo calombain foward for america di cali is very good and fairly cheep €5m sighned him for wolves amost single handedly got my qualifed for europe in first season.I renamed him The Messiah and hes being plaing even better since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Diego , Robinho , Evandro Rencatto all at Brazilian Clubs
    Todorov , Trifonov at Bulgarian Clubs

For Smaller Clubs
    Oskarsson - from por in Iceland , Toledo from Catanzaro in Italy

Advertisement