Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request]chu chu rocket GBA

Options
  • 28-01-2004 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

looking for chu chu rocket on the game boy advance, cant find it anywhere , anyone seen it online or off ?

thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

OT: Sure hope that isn't a spoiler in your sig

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hmm , ordered too much off ebay recently , would prefer to find it in a shop really , ANYONE HELP ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

saw it on dvdboxoffice.com but its expensive. €36-ish.

fukkin hell , though id be able to pick it up cheap :( any shops in dublin order in games maybe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

The game must be out of manufacture by now. Even hard to find on eBay at this stage (although it is flooded with copies of the unwanted Dreamcast version).

If you really want to, you can try ringing up some Irish video game stores and ask if they stock the game. Not sure about now but back when Gamestop was known as Gamesworld they could calculate a search on their preowned games database and check if one of their stores had the game. Only problem in that case is getting to that store...

Putting an ad in the Buy and Sell may be your best option, after all, it does cater for a larger audience. If that fails, its either eBay or the sea bay.

dear god this game is tough to find ! HMV dont have , nor game or smyths or gamestop . play.com , cdwow , very few on ebay.

im about to give up

Well, I do know someone who may still own Chu Chu Rocket GBA. If you are interested I'll give him a shout later this week and see if he is willing to part with it.

thanks alot for the offer - I appreciate it , I actually got one off ebay.It cost 12 dollars plus 8 dollars postage ( around 15 euro ) so im fairly happy with that , only thing is it takes around two weeks from the US

Thats cool. Enjoy the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement