Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Dear God This Is Annoying!!!!

• 28-01-2004 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

msn keeps signing me out claiming im behind a firewall that may be preventing me from connecting to msn network - im behind no firewall - when i get signed out my browser/kazaa/winamp, the lot, disconnects and wont work forcing me to reboot everytime - 2/3 times b4 it starts to work again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Sounds more like your internet connection is dropping, hence msn, browser, winamp can't are disconnected. What ISP, OS etc are you on? Try disabling any auto-disconnect or idle timer etc.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If you're using Windows XP, disable Internet Connection Firewall (annoying pos). Also make sure Internet explorer is set to work online rather than offline.

Advertisement