Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's not Quake, but it's close.

Options
  • 01-06-2000 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I saw this on www.slashdot.org

Posted by emmett on Thursday June 01, @10:04AM
    from the no-one-cares-about-my-plan-file dept.
    Stab writes: "John Carmack updated his .plan file with the startling news that id has had a bit of political infighting recently. In response to an ultimatum laid down to Kevin and Adrian regarding starting a new DOOM sequel, they fired Paul Steed! Read the full story in JC's .plan update." The important news here is that they're working on Doom III, but the decision to do so was a rough one for the company, not the developers. Note to Kevin and Adrian: Firing developers out of spite ain't cool.

Coooooooooollllll.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

If ID make Doom3 I'll be very suprised (+ they kan go **** themselves).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Who are ID? What are you talking about? Are they in anyway related to the company of Wolf, Doom and Quake fame, id from texas? Hmm? Maybe? cool.gif

Advertisement