Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worlds of Warcraft public beta

• 29-01-2004 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

For those that dont know, the public beta signups begin in about 30 min...

nevermind, ignore me I never read the small print...for US, Canada and Korea only :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It totaly sucks but hopefully they will lets us Euros join soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I doubt that will happen. Betas are to allow them to test the game, not give the general public free access to it. It is much more convenient for them to restrict their testing to the US and canada.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

this is where I now have a slight advantage, im now in canada:)

Already signed up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

any chance you can pretend i am your neighbour in canada Monty so i can use your neighbour's address?

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

monty if you get in keep us informed as to what its like pleaaaaaaaaaase :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

an intereasting bit of info I came across today
    Blizzard Entertainment today announced plans to build a local World of Warcraft team in Europe. The team will be responsible for community relations, customer service, and technical support for the game. Additionally, they will manage the distribution and hosting of World of Warcraft on local European servers. Blizzard intends to make World of Warcraft available in French and German, as well as English. Furthermore, Blizzard plans to release a beta version of World of Warcraft in Europe shortly following the North American beta test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

i wonder will this mean we won't have to wait the extra few months that it usually takes for the euro servers to be created for most mmorpg's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by Monty - the one and only
    an intereasting bit of info I came across today

Thats all well and good Monty but I hope it dosent mean we cant play on the American server like in Horizons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

im not mad into WC but non the less... giz a shout when the europe beta testing looking for sign ups!! i do like a good mmorpg

Advertisement