Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST game on ps2/xbox

Options
  • 29-01-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

just looking round the web and seemed find this new star trek game for the ps2 and xbox called shattered universe, gets a mediocre rating here

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=15572

might be useful for star trek craved ps2 and xbox fans when it gets released over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I saw shaterd univerce a long time ago on star trek.com and i was so pissed that it is not comming out on PC.

The PC need a good star trek space sim (where your in the cockpit of a fighter)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Yea that game was delayed big time, Should have been out ages ago. Iv read a few reviews and apparently its awful so I dont think ill buy it, im tired of supporting effortless star trek titles.

Anyone know who owns the trek game lisence now ? Last I heard activision were suing viacom.. did they win ? :confused:

There are different liceneces for each seris TOS TNG DS9 VOY all have there own lisence. I assume ENT has its own aswell.

I think that Shaterd univerce is set in the alternite univerce so it dosent require a lisence because of some legal loophole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I like the idea of shattered universe but i would rather it set in the DS9 timeline and you playa terran freedom fighter.

With a Good developer that could be a great game.

I would prefear it in DS9 and you are a Merc
    Your Bajoran or Trill or Talerian, or some minor race that is netrul and you get to choose if you fight with terrans or the alliance. (id chooose aliance)

• Advertisement
Advertisement