Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

daire

Options
  • 30-05-2000 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Nicky, you and daire are going to this end of year DIT thing today, yes? I will ring Emur l8r. Just giving due warning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

get those demos nicky.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah ill go along, (double entendre), and ok

hey ive got a good idea, bring killian with us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ya know lads, theres a wonderful invention called e-mail out there.

Maybe you should give it a go?

Did you make it into work today 'lass? Christ, I was delerious in bed dis morn.

• Advertisement

emails a pretty ****ty invention if you ask me, yes i made it in at 11, "sorry boys out on the town you know, nudge nudge, pulling the women sure you know yourself, got a bit of the goer in me eh eh" if you see something with daire or nicky in the topic just dont read it, im only allowed on for 5 minutes a day, i dont get to check my mails really, i wont get to use the internet again daire, but ill be there at 6.30 anyway, if you cant make it ill just head back, i reckon we go see a film though, if you have a phone in work call eimer and evin (and killian)

shhhhhhstory Nick boy?
    I teenk we shud go home to the house today. I want to clean up my room and sort out afew things (1 thing). If you want to meet up in town say so...

nah come into town, those americans i was telling you about rang me in here today cause they are in dublin and we are meeting up with them, so come along

o.k. meet u there...

don't tell me anything about last night until after work... i want to go home today. get my mouse and my config wink.gif, tidy me room etc. so is that good? if you REALLY need to meet in town... o.k.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 02-06-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

you going to nethouse tonight daire?

i yam i yam i yam... u?

yeah lets just go back

Advertisement