Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Play with a difference

Options
  • 29-05-2000 5:56pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do you know the way that the Ryder cup in golf is played?..with each team nominates players to play 1st, 2nd etc...and then if one team has 5 players and if 3 of their players win, then that team wim the match.

Well, wouldn't that not be a fairly interesting way of running a clan league(I know that the clan is not actually playing and it is dueling...but it would be intersting for a change).

The clans would have to nominate who was going to play a which number in their team and submit to the admin before their match and then the admin would announce the pairings.

I think that it would be cool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Yeah, but you've got LPB and HPB pairings coming up and that's just too horiffic for us modemers to think about. At least in a team game, the HPBs have a chance. Alone, we'd be slaughtered. Even the best players can lose to an above average LPB. Even if that was avoided, that'd mean one of three things. HPBs never play, ever! LPBs and HPBs are seperated in their matches (eg. 2 LPB matches and a HPB match. Then there's the two seperate leagues option and there really isn't enough ppl for that. Option two seems the most feasible to me. Erm, I can't help feeling I'm leaving something out cool.gif

on second thoughts, it wouldn't work. The only real way to do it is with two seperate leagues. And, as I mentioned before, there isn't enough people for a reasonably sized league. Ah well, I suppose I should start studying for my physics test. Damn ye for dragging me away from my books. Erm, book. Well, my Megadrive actually cool.gif

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

nice one from The Boss, this would be good to try out, if someone organises it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Someone organise this

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

NOW!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

yes, i agree that someone should organise this

Jesus, will someone organise this

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

for **** sake whats wrong with you people? can we get a bit of organisation going on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

what the **** have you little ****ers ever ****ING organised!?!? WHAT THE ****?! WHAT THE **** DO YOU KNOW!?! you sit there with your stupid ****ING nerd heads practising q2dm1 ****ING jumps!! BUNNY HOPING TILL THE ****ING COWS COME HOME! YOU ****S! GET UP OFF YOUR **** AND MAYBE DO SOMething that'll generate abit of ****ing ENERGY is this ****ING q3 ****ING community you seeem all too ****ING happy to SLATE! GET A ****ING LIFE! ALL 3 OF YE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

sorry to rain on your little party vorosha, but i have your ip logged and when i find out who you are there WILL be hell to pay

wink.gif-0|<

Who the FUK is going to organise this piece of ****?

Lol, sad lazy people (as opposed to me) cool.gif

Advertisement