Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2000 problem

Options
  • 29-01-2004 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi,

I just switched the Email configuration of Outlook 2000 from home/home office to Coporate/Lan. (Go to Tools, Options, and the option is on the first or second tab at the bottom)

Then It shut down on me and when I restart Outlook it keeps prompting me for the 2000 CD (which I don't have right now but can get)

Problem is I need to be checking my mail on a regular basis and I can't wait until I get the CD again.

Any way of switching the configuration without the CD? Or do I have to wait until next week when I can get my CD.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭ronanp

try running outlook by going to start->run and typing "outlook /cleanprofile". If its just a config setting you should be able to run outlook with a blank profile ok. If not, do you eventually get into outlook if you keep clicking cancel?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Jokah

No its gone Kaput! thanks for your help Ronan

I have to reinstall it. I've sorted the problem for the shortterm so I just have to wait now until next week.

Thanks.

Jokah

Advertisement