Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Gigabyte GA-8KNXP

• 29-01-2004 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Does anywhere in Ireland sell these make of motherboards?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i got my gigabyte 7VAXP-A ultra out of peats and they were stocking a fair few Gigabyte boards up there at the time, although this would have been about 6/7 months ago on a rough estimate, perhaps more ago..

could try them i suppose and since they had an abudance of GA boards i imagine they would be able to order it in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Why yes my good man, Elara do, just ring up and they will sort one out for you

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by sutty
    Why yes my good man, Elara do, just ring up and they will sort one out for you

*cough*

EH.... nothing listed on the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i think we can get that mobo in for ya - www.jaguarcompsys.ie

We buy gigabyte mobos for our machines, if you wanna ask neasa (nasa) or ask a guy called ray, im sure we can get it!

01 4641177

Mark.

Advertisement