Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruud sign's new deal

• 29-01-2004 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Ruud has signed a deal which will keep him at united until 2008
    Sir Alex Ferguson said, “We are delighted to get Ruud’s signature on a new contract. It shows the ambition of the club to keep the best. Ruud has broken every record since he has been here.

"His improvement and continual commitment to the club is an asset. Ruud has proved to be a fantastic signing and his contract extension is great news for the club and the fans.”

Ruud van Nistelrooy said, “I am delighted to commit my future to the club. I have grown very fond of Manchester United, the fans are amazing.

"I have had some great moments here but I want to continue to give the club my best, and I am looking forward to new challenges on the pitch.”

full story

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Interesting Timing, it looks like he was waiting to see what happened Fergie, Proof if any were needed to those trying to displace Fergie the High regard the players have for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Yeah but Van Nistelrooy owes Fergie a lot. I mean he waited for him for a year and stood by him through his injury. Not many would've done that and it showed the faith the manager had in him

Advertisement