Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a crap clan to join.

Options
  • 01-06-2000 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I've been away addicted to one of those online roleplaying games.
    I need to get my life in order!
    Those games take up too much time...its like ten times worse than quake addiction.
    So I've played a bit of CA during the week and even played a bit of vanilla quake.
    I have a decent enough connection and about average (with a bit of practice).
    So I'm looking to join any clan that has room for the league as a sub maybe.
    If Im too late for league at least I can help in practice.
    It's just a bit disheartning having to leave the CA servers when a league match is on.
    Sort of feel left in the cold.
    Im using quake as my methadone treatment..I have to give up Everquest.
    Any help in my recovery is appreciated.
    Spartac.....aka...Nemesis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ah, RPGs. A terrible sickness that swept the land during the `80s. Many people claimed to have a cure, but eneded up becoming victims themselves, promising themselves "just a quick game" only to be sucked in for months on end. Lives have been ruined by this (generally) despicable genre. My god, if I see one more kobold cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

nemesis ye mad hoare always a place in cg for ye seeing as were so l33+ and you being le ol school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spartac

Thanks Death.!.
    Hope to see you guys around more.
    Now to gather the courage to delete my characters in Everquest..or maybe sell them. smile.gif.
    I've actaully made my wife happy that I'm playing quake again.
    Thats how bad I had become..no more staying up to 4am and going to work at 7.
    Now I'll play quake to 4am instead.. wink.gif
    Another thing anyone got a map or good directions to the Net-house?.
    Sounds like fun.
    Nemesis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

No map,
    but next time you're going you can give me a lift there and I'll direct. Hope you still remember the way, damn everquest, digital crack.
    Quozl

Advertisement