Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceanfree E-mail addy

Options
  • 26-05-2000 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having this problem with their Oceanfree E-mail? I attempt to access it with outlook and it brings up the password prompt. I try direct through oceanfree's web-site and fail miserably with similar problems. I rang Oceanfree who assisted me greatly. Well, about as much as the atomic warheads helped the Japanese military in WW2. Anyone know what is goin on? Oh, and this is quake related as... erm...... I play quake a lot cool.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Yea i get that an odd time oceanfree is a bit fukked up also a few days ago they took all my mail (35 e-mails) and i though they deleted them but after 3 days i got them back WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It's still not working and oceanfree won't tell me fook all!! I'll go back to having about 40 e-mails in my box cos I haven't been able to check it at all in the last few days. Oh, anyone sending me e-mails, or anyone who's sent them to me this week, reroute them to steventanner@esatclear.ie instead. Tnx. I really don't have much to smile about but here's the compulsory sunglasses smiley cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I've got it back, with all E-Mails deleted by some bastid who somehow got hold of my password frown.gif. Feel free to resend anything important that's been sent to me over the last 3 weeks. 1 good thing came outta this, I've enjoyed the nice big gap between spam mail cool.gif

Advertisement