Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.jes-computer.de oddity

• 30-01-2004 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

I just got an email from jes-computer.de fro an order i made two months ago (which i received about a week after I ordered it). Is this normal for them - anyone else have experience of this? Or are the sending me out the order again?

(email translated online):-

Hello David Walsh, our dispatch just sent the above order away with the package number 0with our logistics partner to you. We want to thank you still once for this order, and hope you were content with our service and our completion. If you the time undertake yourselves briefly and us HTTP:www.geizhals.RKGermany or under HTTP:www.price trend.de evaluate, we would be pleased. The commodity should arrive within the next 1 - 4 working-days withyou, otherwise we ask for short notice, so that we the whereabouts to clarify can. If you further questions have then to turn you itself please atshop@jes computers.de Yours sincerely from Backnang its JES computer team

On my account detail on their webpage:-

Order Status

01/29/2004 Delivered
    11/25/2003 Pending

Seems a bit mad I must say. Then again it could just be a highly delayed automated message. Anyone else?

Advertisement