Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Vs Everton(Scores when they happen)

• 30-01-2004 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Well its that time again where the two teams get their hacking boots out.

I hope Everton win this or so says my heart but my head is going for liverpool
    2-0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

le Tallac looks like he's being handed the start. Which would prob give this line out

Dudek
    Finnan--Hyypia--Henchoz--Carragher

Hamann

Gerrard
    Cheyrou
    Le Tallac
    Kewell
    Owen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

3-1 to pool, and a great way to start out 03/04 championship winning run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

1-1 draw i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

4-1 Pool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

3 - 1 the pool (hat trick for owen again )

• Advertisement

Originally posted by yom 1
    ... (hat trick for owen again )
    didn't he get two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

3-1 with owen to score (please) and murphy to stay benched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

1-0 to Everton (blunder by Dudek)
    Gerrard to get sent off and owen to get injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

may dreams come true kida...

but seriously though...i see liverpools fans eyes lighting up again should they lose the anger will be huge for houlliers head as the exp[ectation defo seems to be for the pool to win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

didn't he get two?

yeah sorry your right he did but hopin he gets a hat-trick anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Must say the line up at the top of the thread look good.

I'd like to see it happen. But I just can't see the frenchman doing it. Murphy will start in Letallec's stead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

I just hope Houllier plays two up front, instead of Owen trying to play off Kewell.

I hope it's another pool win, but who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

yeah hopefully a win for the pool and charlton loose. would be a handy for us altho i think everton will be well up for it considering they are close to the bottom.

hope le tallec gets a start. he done well against newcastle the last night. skinny lad but fairly throws he weight about.

think if he starts le tallec he'll leave owen up front on his own for a while with le tallec on the right and kewell on the left.

worst thing if we aint winning and he throws on heskey it will be back to the long ball!!!!

2-1 liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by Caked Karen

worst thing if we aint winning and he throws on heskey it will be back to the long ball!!!!
    heskey is injured and pongolle and baros, so owen up front on his own, with kewell and le tallac playing off him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

More like

Dudek
    Finnan--Hyypia--Henchoz--Carragher

Hamann
    Le Tallac
    Gerrard

Cheyrou
    Kewell
    Owen

Mad ass formation!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

apologises didnt know the horse ( heskey ) was injured. there is abit of hope yet!

ah sure fcuk it i think we will get the better of them. hope so anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I can't even begin to predict the Reds' results these days. One week I'm certain we'll beat teams like Wolves and Spurs, which we don't and then I'm convinced we'll lose to Newcastle and Chelsea, which we don't.

My heart says a Liverpool win, but I wouldn't be brave enough to bet on it........sod it, the Reds to win 3-1 (Owen 2, Cheyrou).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Up the pool, woop!

3 - 0 again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Feck it - too many hopeful scorelines! I'll have to predict
    a win for the Toffees so I can be relived when Pool win!
    :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

im going to be realistic unlike the rest of yas and say 0-0 .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

I'll be optimistic and say 2-0 to the 'pool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

Any idea if any channels have the match on? Some Evertonians here in college could do with a good jeering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

It's live on Canal Plus so you just have to find a pub with the foreign satellite channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Does anyone know of a site I can listen to the match on live. Can't seem to find one.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well done Big Ears! Not a bore draw though. Gerrard was as busy a very busy person pity he was'nt a little more acurate and a pity Martyn was in Evertons goal!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

a tale of two keepers it was. Some of the saves were world class. Some poor finnishing though especially Gerrard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Big Ears
    a tale of two keepers it was. Some of the saves were world class. Some poor finnishing though especially Gerrard.

Gerrard was good. Unlucky though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by mike65
    Well done Big Ears! Not a bore draw though. Gerrard was as busy a very busy person pity he was'nt a little more acurate and a pity Martyn was in Evertons goal!

Mike.

Agreed! watched the game and tbh it was the best Liverpool have played in a long time , just a shame about the inability to finish. Gerrard was fantastic all during the game and Carragher had a stormer and played really really well and St Anthony played well and did his job as required, proving that he deserves his place on the wing. How the linesman did not see Fergusons bear hug on Hyppia I will neevr know but alas some ya get some ya dont :/

Always felt everton could have snuck one but thankfully it never happened. Hopefully we can play like that for the remainder of the season.

Houllier put out a team that most of ye wanted to see, at least you can take something good out of it.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

if the officials had done their jobs - hyppia was sent off and both teams would have had penalties

Advertisement