Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenshot:Most peno misses ever ???

Options
  • 30-01-2004 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Didn't have time to search for a previous cm screenshots thread so apologies if there already is one.

penos.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You actually bought Ian Harte?
    Is he any good?

I've seen a game where a lot of penos were missed, not that many though. I've also had a game where they were all scored up until their goalkeeper missed and mine scored (both last in the list to take a penalty).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I needed a back-up left fullback for Riise...Leeds went into receivership and all their players were going on the cheap so i got Harte for £250k. Never would have bought him otherwise. Havent played him much yet coz Riise is lethal. I'l just throw him into the reserves if he plays rubbish.

Advertisement