Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved back to Raheny and had BB Previously with UTV

• 30-01-2004 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I recently moved back to Raheny Howth RD. to be exact. I had BB were I previously lived in Terenure, I have months remaining on the contract. I am with UTV BB which I fouind to be very good.
    I presumed when I moved back to raheny there would be no problem in getting BB but Eircom say the line is not enabled and told me it would be march or febuary when it would be done. Can any one confirm this as I dont want to be living in false hope.

Now in fairness to UTV they couldnt have been more helpfull. They are switching me to UTVXL diall up untill the line is enabled. Eircom should take a leaf out of there book. The girl I was dealing with was called Geraldine and again she was brilliant

But what I want to know is there anyone else in the area waiting for the service

Advertisement