Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Hasselhoff Reviews

• 30-01-2004 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

Read reviews of David Hasselhoff's latest offering on amazon

Daiv Hasselhoff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

ah thats a classic! especially liked the "Forced to earn a living as a choreographer for Steps" quote

sorta worrys me how did you manage to find this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

On second thought, it's more like a half-dozen s*x-crazed weasels mol*sting Wonder Warthog. Whatever it is it's like nothing you've ever heard before--or will want to ever again.

Excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kenny

"A little bit naughty, October 28, 2003
    Reviewer: R J WARNER from Herzogenaurach Germany
    Like the mating cries of the people in the flat upstairs, this was something I initially felt ashamed listening to, but when I realised the pleasure to be gained from it, I just wanted it to be louder and louder until the final crescendo.

It's really changed my life. I feel dirty, but by telling you all I feel cleansed. Hopefully you will all listen to it in the same way as me [censored by amazon.com], and we can all be dirty together.

Imagine a world of dirty, shameful listening, bonded together by one thing- David Hasselchuff and his incredible chirping. If I was physically able to make love, I'd have a beautiful woman playing in the background, while I made love to this CD.

Brilliant. "

:D:D:D

Advertisement