Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Tonight! (30th)

Options
  • 30-01-2004 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Rev said he'll set up the server for a friday night game, (yaaay!) So come one come all.

The place to meet before hand is #nwn.ie on quakenet

If you've never used irc before get a nice little irc program from www.mirc.com, install and start it up and stick in your nick name and click on server and fine quakenet on the list. Once in type /join #nwn.ie and you'll see us lot.

Game should start around 8.45 or so.

(edit: time)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Or give http://www.darkkeep.com/chat.php a go! No installing or setting up needed. It should plonk you straight into #nwn.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

We've picked two modules which we can play tonight. One is a normal no expansion pack one and the other is a Hordes of underdork one, if everyone who turns up has the expansion we'll go with the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Well it was just myself and Truckle tonight but it was good game. The module we played was The Vethboro Dragon It came with a hak pack but it was only 2-3megs. It's mainly a module aimed at level 1's and it looks like it could be a good starter module, could use it for the start of a campaign series :)

I'm playing through the single player section atm and I seem to have forgotten something, how the hell do I get items id'ed? I've a ton of them sitting in my inv and no clue what to do with em.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

At the moment I'm doing it by playing a bard :- ) Just right click and examine and everything so far has IDd. Potions of lore will work for some characters on this as well. ID scrolls are another option or, if you're rich, shopkeepers can ID stuff for you as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

potions of lore and scrolls of ID have a time limit, and usually just enough to ID one or two items.

Group all your unidentified onto the same inv tab and then use the potion or scroll from teh same tab. Right click on as much as you can before the spell/effect expires. Dont read anything, just click away. Managed to get 8 items from one scroll once :)

Alternatively, and more legally, go to a merchant. Examine the item you want ID'd and an option to identify should pop up at the bottom left, assuming the merchant has been set to be able to ID.

• Advertisement
Advertisement