Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have i been blocked

Options
  • 30-01-2004 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

It has come to my attention that at least 2 people (garog and hugh) have got my blocked on msn. I dont particularily mind this as your not people i had particularily engaging conversations with anyway. I would however like to know why you decided to block me, so i can avoid doing it in future

Regards

Raph

Ps neil, not sure if you'll like this. please accept my apologies in advance for this if its something you object to

[edit: and apparently barry as well]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I have never heard of you before and I already want to block you from any IM client I could ever possibly install. Honest to a fault, that's me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Thanks a million, nice to be appreciated. But the particular people im aiming it were pretty good friends of mine in person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Go away.

also, you're ugly. Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

heh heh. aonghus this is the sort of thing that causes u to be blocked.

neil: lock this thread before aonghus digs a deeper hole. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Jaffer, rapheal. whatever the fck you want to be called, it is none of your business if people block you on msn. oddly enough thats the reason the option is there. secondly it is none of our business if people block you on msn. I honestly dont give two ****s. so here is a small bit of advice if you want to last any length of time without me ending up sick of giving you second chances :

anything thats between you and someone else is personal. one of the cardinal rules of boards is you keep personal stuff off the boards. Learn that and you may not end up 12-clicked. so far however from seeing you posting on other boards you're failing quite miserably.

Second bit of advice if you want to last: No one cares. honestly. i dont give two shits. DeVore doesnt give two shits. I doubt Hugh, Garóg or Barry give two shits either.

third bit of advice: you caught me on a good day. you were lucky. otherwise you would be banned. and this long post would be turned into a short concise one summed up in the term SHUTTHEFUCKUP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement