Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol, anyone?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu

Any idea if B&S are coming to Ireland anytime soon Tyrrial? Were they good live?

an amazing show! one of the best live gigs i've ever seen, the only band i've seen to mach up to them whould be the eels.

as for coming over here, they've been saying they will for a while but this years european tour didn't include our fair land and hence the trip to france, they're touring america now so don't expect them till at earliest 2005 (pretty ****)
    but i also managed to get the set list in the gig (was a great set)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    an amazing show! one of the best live gigs i've ever seen, the only band i've seen to mach up to them whould be the eels.

as for coming over here, they've been saying they will for a while but this years european tour didn't include our fair land and hence the trip to france, they're touring america now so don't expect them till at earliest 2005 (pretty ****)
    but i also managed to get the set list in the gig (was a great set)

hey i was at that gig in Paris too! it was fabulous. the venue was brilliant. and yeah the set was great..."Loneliness of a middle distance runner" and "Sleep the clock around" :D
    anyhoo i've got some pics online here if you wanna peep

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Originally posted by Rockiemalt
    hehehe, the request shouting..rockin gig.
    *starfighter pilottttt*

Hehe, that was me, well when he said they would play it it was me anyway, got a set list aswell. Brilliant gig, would have liked more from Songs for Polar Bears but was still an excellent night

Advertisement