Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo unusually very high ping

Options
  • 30-01-2004 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Guys been playing this game on the bungee eu servers, and everything is ok for the first 5 or 10 mins and then for no reason my ping shoots up from my normal 120-250 ping right up to 3000 and 4000 ping.

Ive been googling around and ive found that its down to the latest patch 1.3, im just wondering has anyone else gotten this high a ping and what did ou do to fix it

If anything

Shin

Ps I know im on 56k dial up, but according to what ive read this is affecting DSL users as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I only played halo for a week or so online. I did notice spikes up to 120ms from my usual 30-40ms. It seemed to be server related, as my pings in other games are much more constant.

Advertisement