Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listing your CD/MP3 collection

Options
  • 30-01-2004 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone keeps a listing of their cd collection/MP3 collection and if so how do you do it? i know someone who has created a large Excell file and arranged them in alphabetical order.. but surely there is a better way..

my collection would consist of a large number of artists with a few albums for each one....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Winamp.. misc.. misc..generate html playlist

Tom ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Im more of a Windows Media Player person... used to be winamp but the album art does it for me... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Hip

Tag Scanner will look thru your ID3 tags and generate a list in Excel or HTML.

It's a good program in general for sorting out your tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i was bored two years ago and chucked together my own ****ty web thing..
    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~kane/cd/viewcds.php?viewuser=kali
    don't tend to listen to much music on my pc so never bothered with winamps options .. really must get around to updating it though :)

Advertisement