Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting on the east southside ..

Options
  • 30-01-2004 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Is it really expensive ??????
    i'm talking per week .. i'm looking into the merrion/ballsbridge kinda area .. or anywhere around there ... blackrock/booterstown/dun laoughire etc ...

thanks

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 x_dancegal

i mean whats the cheapest i could pay without it being a dump ... any1 know of anygood letting agencies ???

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

As with any property, you are best off sharing with someone - a one bedroom apartment could cost €800 in and area and the two bed next door €1,000.

Close to the DART line you will pay a bit more, but Ranelagh, Rathmines and Donnybrook also have a good selection available, with good transport and facilities and nice enough areas, but without the same "snob" rents.

Remember the further out of town you go the more you will spend on travel and especially taxis. Ideally find somewhere convenient to work and leisure, family, etc.

There is a list of sites on the "Rsources" sticky post above. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39308

Advertisement