Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PocketPc calander - too many hours in the day problem!

Options
  • 30-01-2004 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

I just got an Ipaq 2210 and was wondering if there was any was any way to get Calander to display a specific range of hours eg nine to five as I don't really have any pressing engagements between 9pm and 9am!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

how about using Adenda view to display the appointments for that day - left most view button (beside Tools menu)?

calendar.gif

otherwise look into Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant if you really want a enhance the PIM tools on the device

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jkb_dub

Have to agree, I use Agenda Fusion, after 1 week with the basic calendar I needed something more powerful. I'd be lost without it..

Another handy utility is calendar + today screen plugin. Allows you customise how many appointments to show on the today screen.

Advertisement