Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNL Question

Options
  • 30-01-2004 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭

I was trying to sign up for some free webspace with IOL but when i went it kept saying i was not diallied into SNL. But when i tried the free sign up it worked no problem.

How can i be sure i am connected into the right service. I all the settings are right as i have checked.I have SNL as my default and my number is correct.

My IP address is 194.165.60.XXX

And the DNS server si 194.145.128.1

So whats the problem. I installed IOL Free s/w as backup a few weeks back. I am getting billed by IOl SNL as it came today.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What number is it dialling? It should start 133 not 1890.
    There are some issues with signing up for webspace, you might have to email/ring support, they can set up webspace for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

yep it starts with 133.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by irishgeo
    yep it starts with 133.

Then ring support. It's a problem at their end with sign up.
    Or possibly, you're not reading the sign up form correctly and you're putting in something in the username password for IOL Gold users (you leave this blank if you're SNL)

Advertisement