Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie Members plz read

Options
  • 07-06-2000 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Lads, you read the thing on my column, so unless anybody cant go (and i mean SERIOUSLY can't go), we are all go for Friday. Today is Wednesday so I need to know the score now.
    I was thinking, outside Virgin is a better place to meet on Friday, those of you in work, try and get off some bit early, want to be leaving there for 6-ish. Have to check with MP about driving, or if he can come, but as it stands, I can get 4 guys in the car with me, and most of ure machines.
    Also, I presume I'll pick up Jedi in the same place as last time, other than that, Virgin is the place.
    Bring a sleeping bag, we will all intrude on Sonic that nite and find floor space, I'm sure he won't mind. Those that don't come in the car(s), the train will be paid for, I think it's a 7.30 train arriving in Limerick around 10pm. This is an important weekend, so lets get it on.

Team.ie members/panel ONLY please reply to this, let me know what the story is, and we can organise this.

Gluck,

Zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Thats fine by me Ronan. I'll meet you in the same hotel as the last time. Just let me know a time and I'll be there. Charge the petrol expenses to the Team.ie fund. Its only fair if not I'll chip in.

Thanks again.

Tom (Jedi)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Right, I can head down.

I'll be bringing my machine but will need someone to bring it down in their car (Zero/MP?)

I'll take the train/bus/car whatever and will chip in towards any costs that need covering.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

here, where do you live ronan, i can bring down my pc to there so as im not standing outside virgin with a pc for a few hours or whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ronan as in zero, not slaan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Right lads.
    What about Nicky, Chris, Vorosha? Chris, if you are back in Galway atm, get a bus down to UL tomorrow night and we will sort you out. Nicky, gimme a call, you have my number. Sam, I'm living inside in town, won't be around this evening after 7pm, so if you want to drop in the PC to me, call me. You can get my number off Bunny/Vagga/Nicky/Dev. Now, Im not talking about a big fukkin Arab Box full of nicely aeroboarded Computer, Sam. I'm talkin about your plain box, plus cables n whatever. It's not a bloody van I have.

Nicky, Sam, get back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

zero - i can go down anytime, its thursday now, and im board ****less, no 3dfx card = no bots too at moment frown.gif

everyone is at work, grr?

ring me or summit, let me know what goes on.

091 793 117

easy

Fair enough Daire, sh1t happens. If you can get out of it, come down.
    I have been talking to Ser and he is meeting us tomorrow in UL.
    MP can't come down this weekend, which is a pity.

PCs: AFAIK Jedi, El_Pres and Koopa are the lads giving me PCs to bring down, and Sonic is providing us with 3. that's six PCs, and we can possible pull 2 more, we'll see.

So, here's the story :

Tomorrow, outside Virgin at 6pm, I pick up machines, sorry if you feel like a nerd sitting in front of there waiting for me, but pity about u. So, I pick up machines, along with Bunny, Nicky, and Sam. Slaan and El_pres, Im afraid you lads have the pleasure of each others company on the train. I will have u there in plenty of time for the 7.30, arriving in Limerick at 10. Get a taxi across the road (£3.50) out to Castletroy, and ring me on the mobile, I'll give u the number tomorrow. I am picking up Jedi out on the Naas Rd. We should arrive around the 9.30/10pm mark too, depending on the traffic.

Slaan, Koopa, mail me ure phone numbers til we sort this out.

cyaz tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

ah god, so if i can go i have to go on the train? is there no more room in your car? how do i get from work, to home, to outside virgin wit my machine in 30 mins?

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 08-06-2000).]

No Daire,
    If you can get down, you will prolly be coming in the car with me, coz Sam will drive us mad smile.gif
    If you have a machine to bring, thats cool.
    There is a serious problem that has popped up tho, we have time limitations on the room now, which is gonna fukk us up some, but we should be able to get around it.

Anyway, Daire, email me your number/nicky's number, I need to talk to yez about it.

Z.

• Advertisement

i used your gay ireland.com one, only one i have.

K, I replied to that, will call u later.
    The problem with the room has practically cleared up already. nice 1 sonic.

KOOPA, RING BUNNY AND GET MY NUMBER BEFORE I WAX URE ARAB ASS.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

riot we can pack as many ppl into my room and the sitting room as possible and there better not be any ****ing strange stains on any surface in the morning or i will be breaking heads! smile.gif. ok the story with the room is that security wont be around after 5pm so unless i pull a political mirical tomorrow we will be playing from my office after 5pm (ronan the boss was looking at me while u were on the phone so i couldnt say anything). so thats 9am in the morning ladies on sat and sun until 5pm both days. fer the lads i can get 2 19" trinitrons and 2 19" others. the trinitrons will be decided on straws or dick size (carroll judging) or somat smile.gif. ill let ye know if i pull a miracle outta my ass tomorrow with security and the general manager but what you read above seems to be the plan. Ronan ill be ringing u tomorrow to let u know more about the room

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

Originally posted by Koopa:
    ronan as in zero, not slaan

as sam said

i bags a monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Sonic your doing great stuff thanks a mill but dont get yourself into any **** at work over this. I know the way you can be too helpful to your own cost! wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

so do we need to bring monitors or not. I still presume no.

nicky, vorosha - either of you have a usit card..

I HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO go home this weekend. Very, very, very sorry. I can't remember a weekend I haven't gone to training and gone home so quite afew promises with 'rents and 'riends have to be kept. Soz. If I can get out of all these promises this weekend I will definately head down...

i do not have a usit card, why?

Right. I have to go somewhere now, and might be a bit late, I dont intend on it, but I might be.

Listen up girls, if I'm not there at 6pm,
    Koopa, El_Pres, Slaan, Vagga get on a 90 bus and get on the train. The money for the four of you will be sorted out when we get down, just find it somewhere. Leave ure PCs with the lads.
    Bunny, Nicky, Vor, Jedi, WAIT for me at Virgin, you all have my mobile number, if I am late, it wont be by much.

But I will try my best not to be late. Talk to yez later.

Daire, I left a message on ure Work extension, call me asap.

gone,

Zero.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 09-06-2000).]

• Advertisement

Change of plan.

I WILL be there at 6. c u there.

Nicky, WHERE ARE U ??

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 09-06-2000).]

Nicky will be trying his best to be there at 6 but may be a bit late. He is going down (on me) in the car. He will need to run into the gaff while I get the puter to get stuff. He'll be posting here anyway to tell you all this later. I think.

Ok Nicky, 6.30 will do.
    Vor, ure bringin in ure PC so, I dont have to go for it? That mean ure comin too, Daire? Gimme a ring.

Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

ill get into dublin about 6.30 oir so but ill need to go to daires to get some necessary stuff also, ah **** it we will discuss it at 6.30, i wont be reading the boards again today so ring bank of ireland cabin teely if you want to talk to me, extension 2373

couldn't be sure to make it out and back in for 6:30. will team3.ie pay fer the taxi? whats the story? nicky's ruining my life... way easier for me if i just meet at 6:30 and you drive us out. tell me the story or whatever...

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 09-06-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Rapier

Lads I'm living a few miles away from UL so if you need any extra no.s for practice or whatever give us a shout.
    Sonic might be able to tell you that im not that much of a psycho...I only eat ethernet cables nothing else......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Rapier

087-6528356......I'll be on the ****(in fact I am on the ****) please speak slowly and carefully at all times

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

dont ahvea usit card, listen, ill meet you outside virgin at 6.30, i cant get there any earlier, im all the way out in cabin teely, the bus takes a long time, 6.15 earliest id say, ill definetly be there anyway

Advertisement