Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is It me or...

Options
  • 31-01-2004 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

is there a problem with the little icons (arrows at the right hand side, envelopes on the left).

On some boards pages they do not appear-i have to right click and hit show picture on the icon then they all appear

I have java, show pictures and placeholders enabled in internet explorer.

They sometimes dissappear on a refresh of the page and sometimes they dont appear at all, and not all pages are affected, dont seem to have this problem on other sites, but I can live with it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Can't say it's happening to me. Maybe you should post in Admin/Support and one of the admins should look into it in case the problem is at Boards.ie's end.

Read the sticky thread at the top of Admin/Support first so you'll know what info you need to provide.

Advertisement