Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI: I-stream DSLstats page back up...

• 31-01-2004 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Sorry if ive missed another thread on this, but i was finally able to log into http://dslstats.eircom.net today, for the first time since November. It's showing me 2 gigs over my cap for January (about right, TBH)

Lets just hope they havent finally implemented a charging system for going over :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

But in a stroke of genius, Eircom have neglected to update the access control list for stats web site to allow users on their new 83.70.0.0/15 addresses. I bet I'm barred from eircom.net/support too... Yes indeed I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Presumably that's what they've done for (at least some) fixed IP DSL users too, as I haven't been able to get stats in at least 6 months. I can login ok, but get a 403 once logged in. I can still access their support.eircom.net pages though.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Bwa ha ha, it says I have downloaded 742MB... Jenna Jameson movies alone have been about twice that. Silly fsckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

thats what i get when i try to view my stats , i'm on the new ip range 83.70.0.0 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Bwa ha ha, it says I have downloaded 742MB... Jenna Jameson movies alone have been about twice that. Silly fsckers.
    The stats aren't real-time. At the moment it seems they're mostly collected when your PPP session terminates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement