Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN plans

Options
  • 13-06-2000 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

Being pretty much finished college for the summer and thus no longer availing of the college network, I'm now fair gagging for a few LAN games. Anyone got any plans for one soon? I suppose it'll be a fairly busy summer with the team3.ie shenanigans and the next IQ3CL but it's important to all get together often to play games till we're sick ta fu<k of them smile.gif

I couldn't play much at ShadowLAN because of puter probs (BTW thx to the leds who helped me out namely Koopa, Gerry, Sutty, El Pres and of course Shadow) so I'm in extra need tongue.gif Also clan Ludo (or clan Acid or whatever we're calling ourselves ATM) still need to prove ourselves on even ground...

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

YA id be interested in attending a LAN also..
    are there any comeing up??
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Cork people, Its killing me listening to this stuff. We should get a real, dublin style lan in cork. i don't know if the wwhouse is up to it, but we could easily get the people for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Lan - Yessss please!!
    And Sico, tommoro's the last day down in LUDO, so well have to settle just WHO is the champ...... Prepare to TAKE IT !!!!!

narf
    clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Gah - no-one listens to me frown.gif

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

Advertisement