Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would I be spending here?

Options
  • 31-01-2004 5:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, ive noticed that meteor have some great prices on handsets, so if i was to switch to them (im 086 btw), get a good priced handset from them, and then switch back to o2, what would it cost me (besides the price of the handset)?

Is it even possible, or do you have to have a certain period in between network changing???

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I presume you are talking about switching to a postpaid Meteor account. If so, you will be contracted for 12 months. So if you connect to them and port back to 02 straight away, you will have to pay termintation charges for the rest of the contract. I think it is 20 euro for each month...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Even if you went the prepaid route, you would still have to get the phone unlocked before it will work outside of the meteor network.

Advertisement