Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

pics of my new car :)

Options
  • 31-01-2004 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Well, i picked her up at 10 this mornin, then went to work. Been drivin about in it and its so much fun! Have yet to fit the wheels n springs - ill do that next week.

So, here she is!

My new car :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Nice colour, really needs a set of alloys on her though.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Very Nice! But you need to lower that badboy on to some big rims very quickly... Any plans for other mods at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

lads lads lads.

I have a set of 18'' wolfrace icons waiting to go on. The car was ment to be lowered 40mm but the springs havnt come in, so it will be done on monday. I might be getting the type-R body kit for it. Im lightly tinting the windows dark blue, and i have a new set of kick ass licence plates in the boot of the car waiting :)

I could have put on the alloys, but it would look stupid having 18's and the car not lowered, so ill do it all at once :D

Im thinkin of getting the window covered done in silver and getting the side plates on but in silver too, but i think that might be a lil over the top

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Nice car..

I'd much prefer the beemer behind it though!!!

yeh would be a bit over the top, dont like anybody putting on personalised number plates either but thats just my opinion.

yeh get a type r bodykit, there lovely, not too sure about the wolfrace ikons though, i dont really like them and everybody seems to have them but again thats just my personal taste.

I'm lookin to put 18's on my Focus would lowering it really make much of a difference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

What it might look like in action, red ?

side.JPG

rofl dre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

looks the business Red :D What engine is she again? Dont forget to get some silvertec indicator bulbs + silver side repeaters, they look much better than stock orange indicators IMO ;) I like those model civic's. I was tempted a few months back to get one, but I wana keep my focus for another year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

the ford focus a vey nice car but the honda looks like a girly car : D :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Dont forget to get some silvertec indicator bulbs + silver side repeaters,

Yeah ! and some cool go-faster stripes and a sunvisor strip with Sharon 'n Darren on it ! Just Kiddin' :D

Not sure about the wheels bro' ! I'm not keen on big wheels when the back brakes are drums - look daft, of course if their discs then cool but those wheels . . . mmm . . . not sure. I personally think 17" would be better on the Civic but thats just my opinion. I put Evo-R's (17") on my 3rd Gen Prelude and they look great !

Tinky

• Advertisement

yeh Evo - r's are lovely alloys, ah i think the ikons might look nice on the civic, never seen them on a civic before but there better than standard wheels anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

you dont happen to have any spare Ikon centre caps Red? One of mine fell off and I need a replacement, but Ikons are not made any more so its pretty difficult to find the caps for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

I think it will be pretty slick once its dropped and those wheels go on.

As far as dramatic looking bodykits and **** go...i ****ing hate them with a passion. I like subtle looking ones.

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    As far as dramatic looking bodykits and **** go...i ****ing hate them with a passion. I like subtle looking ones.

ohh i couldnt agree more ronaldo, i dont think having a snowplow hangin out the front of a car looks stylish at all. Theres a lad around my area with a modded hyundai coupe that looks like a rocket ship and sounds like a drunk lad with a curry on him.

I wanna keep to the lines, keep it clean and presentable - its a thing some people dont understand.

Ando, with regards to the caps for the ikons, i think i have a spair one (it think it came with the pack - cant remember). Ill look tomorrow - but if i dont you can pick em up really cheap :)

Advertisement