Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

headedjaysus: any hints for the accounting paper? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

section (a) had control a/c and suspense and club
    section (b) had tabular and cash flow statement(make sure ya can do abrigded )
    and (c) had marginal costin and i think cash budgetin

Spanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭deimos

plastic_axe suprised at you, looking to find out and all!!!!!!

shame

not doing it, not going back, you cant make me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

just did English 2 and Maths 2 today.

All i can say is... FANTASTIC!! WOO WOO WOO. English II was like a dream, Kavanagh came up, the MacBeth question was great, and for the comparitive all i had to talk about was one theme that's dealt with in all of my texts... which was dead handy. All in all, a great paper.

It would be very hard for maths 2 to have gone any better. I started off with question one, and i got stuck at part C, then moved immediately on to question 2, where i got stuck at part B, then i moved straight on to question 4, where i once again got stuck on part C.

By then i was freaking out, so i took a few calming breaths and said "It can't get any worse, i'll do question5 now". And i got question 5 out perfectly. Then i moved on to question 6, and got that out perfect, and the same for question 7.

So, with half an hour to spare, i went back on question 3, and finished it out perfectly, and then back to question 2, which i finished out perfectly, but part C in question one i couldn't do.

So, in 2 hours, i did 6 questions out of section A, and five of which i think i got out perfectly. We only had two hours, because we havn;t done the option yet, so that section was cut out, and our tie reduced accordingly.

All in all, a BLOODY GREAT DAY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

so can you give me your spare paper 2 marks then? i'll need them!
    i hate paper2 maths!

Paper 2 was awful, definately failed. I would have actually passed if it was just paper 1, but 2 brought me right down. I answered q2 part a correctly but the rest were all arse-ways.

PAPER2 I HATE YOU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yeah. It sucks when you're generally good at maths but realise... "wow.. this is something that i actually should have learnt"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Just finished my last exams today...

Tech paper 2: Not too bad, but i only got Hyperbolic Parabloid out fully, mining geometry and perspective i got 95% out, and roof geometry i couldn't get the dormer window at all, but i got everything else. I'd hope to get a B1 in total out of this exam

Irish 1: C'mon, its pass irish. Full marks i expect

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elyshaleeloo

any of ye know what came up in the art paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Eazzah

any of ye know what came up in the art paper

Im dying hahahahahahahaha. Check the 2015 thread, not the 2004 one :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Cheerios

Eazzah wrote: »
    Im dying hahahahahahahaha. Check the 2015 thread, not the 2004 one :p

LOOL I just noticed that now. Omg my cheeks and stomach hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Class of 2004 assemble!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

*sigh*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement