Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now THIS is cool.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Indeed.
    I could like, replace ALL the bots in q3 with some small mingin Galway Mullethead and just blow them all away, class.

Token Smiley ---> smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

You may get your wish yet Zero. I'll be in London next week, in the UK office, and should have enough time to nip into the dome.

Take it.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Wonder if they will come up with a patch that allows you to sub the smell off Paudies feet for that deadly fog stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

All KCD need do is get a skin of Celine and they might be able to hit someone! wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought they needed members to show up for games 'n stuff...

* stir stir stir *

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

when i read the topic i just thought "i bet it wont be"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...I could replace... Sarge. With myself... and live my Q3 dream.

Virtually yours,
    Vor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

my feet actually smell... in real life. only at the moment but they smell. i imagined sarge's feet smelling in q3 and substituted the fantasy for the real smell (my feet) and the effect IS cool. now THIS is coo. try it.

realisticly yours,
    vor.

"...oblivion moves, along mojo grooves..." - The Paudical Son

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Been there (metaphorically speaking), done that (sort of)... college LANs are handy things smile.gif

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

Advertisement