Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOODLUCK KCD......who the hell were ye anyway.???

Options
  • 13-06-2000 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

thanks for all the great games we never got to play..... and oh thanks too to Robbo for tonights misinformation about match times. yer a great bunch of lads. So lads as for me, Im off to play with some REAL TEAM somewhere. Auf weidersein.

\quit KCD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It's surprisingly easy to win when there's no-one from the other team there cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Well its pretty basic. Match times are 9.00 or 10.00.

Once again ALL the fixtures are up on www.clanarena.hk.st

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

wouldn't it be nice if you haad a team to turn up with though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Well I know how u feel B. Countless UT and BW Q3CTF matches that I turned up 4, 4 KCD when we didnt have a team. So I quit too. smile.gif

Oh and sorry to all the other teams out there that KCD let down at time or other due to defaulting.....sorry lads.
    maybe its not my place to apologise for the clan (even if it still exists) it just "BUGS" the hell out me when your team lets ye down, thats the last time that they do that to me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I wont make any excuses for not turning up. I am very busy at the moment. As far as I'm concerned I quit KCD and then said I'd play for CA but KCD always seemed to have more players on paper than in reality. I knew things were doomed when I was being told 'well ok I'm KCD for UT, *insert clan here* for CA and oh I'm also *insert clan here* for Q3 etc. Bug get your **** over to DF for some well organised games of UT, both training and actually winning alot of games.

M

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 15-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hahaha, since when did you get into recruiting for DF muso!

seriously, myself and muso left at the same time. i went because i was already in DF and they were getting started in UT and i knew there would be matches and organisation abound. i managed to rob muso as i went as well (thats my story anyway!)

we had enough discusion about playing when we were in KCD, about people not turning up etc. the only games that were played were Ut as myself, muso, bug and paladin would indeed turn up. not much good when youre playing a 6 on 6 match mind you, but we had 4 dedicated players.
    q3, well, it would seem that 3 people turned up on irregular basis.

KCD r.i.p.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

KCD was a good name though so even though it's gone I own copyright on KCD the name smile.gif
    It may resurrect some day. 5 no.1 singles down the road from that b!tch might bring me back.

M

told ye before muso... my system dont like UT at all even if i do... im going to get a new system again later on in the summer... and I'll be back with UT then, till then though I'm a quake man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And after all the hassle of coming up with a name. smile.gif

amp - who's with Bi0 now

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
Advertisement