Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leicester vs Aston Villa

• 01-02-2004 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

5-0 i cant believe it. this has to be our best away performance in 4 years. judging by the highlights vassel played like a champion. Solano was very influential aswell. we are definately on the up but we musn`t get carried away by our performance. a top 8 finish this season should be a realistic aspiration this season. im particularly proud of crouch. hes a better player than people give him credit for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is Nobby Solano the buy of the last transfere window?

I never rated O'Leary but perhapes he's found his level
    (and budget!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭wynters

Yeah, a great result alright. We need more of the same though...... Great to see we're not completely dependant on Angel. Very pleased for Vass & Crouch aswell. They've had their fair share of stick from fans - myself included. Hitzlesperger really starting to come good. Putting himself about much more, something he didn't really do before. He's a better option than Whittingham any day. That left foot of his ..... Jeayzus!!

Leeds at home now this Saturday. The last game finished nil all on Stephens day. The thing about Leeds is they know how O'Leary likes to play it, so they'll also know
    how to counter it. I can see it being another nil-nil.

McCann will be a huge loss. 5 match ban now. That sap Hendrie will be moved into the centre. God help us.

Advertisement