Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky, Scully, the KGB and Hammers.

Options
  • 05-06-2000 5:53pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Boss, I was in Prague at the weekend and walking along the street I see this woman coming towards me with a black "KGB:Still Watching You" t-shirt...and what do you know there is a fuking HAMMER and sickle on the front of it too.Now I'm no Dick Tracy bai, but if soper man can fly then, this was obviosly the work of Scully's crones.The HAMMER was not the only indication, ....if you were Scully in Europe where would you hang, Soper-Macs bai,...but seeing as there is no Suoper-Macs then where else was it that I encountered this complex criminals croney other than outside MacDonalds!

The saying is true, you can take the knacker from waterford, but you can't take the lust for a baatter boorger n' chip from the knacker.

If some of you people are wondering what the fuk this has to do with Quake then let me tell you that if Scully starts to supply HAMMER's to the KGB then Quake will be the last thing on your mind.

Food for thought(no cheese).

*PS* Nicky check your email, you piece of sheep wool.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

You seen any absinthe out there boss? What price like? It's 50 quid a bottle here and I'm sure we're getting ripped off.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

On the phone at the mo, so check my column tomorrow or in the next few days for a full update.

Highlights included getting into clubs for 50p, big meals macs for 2pound, pints for 24 czech crowns , 45 to a pownd....there must be something in the water that makes there bossoms blossom....some sexy women.

What is absinthe?

Where exactly is Nicky Condon?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

i have this theory, right, everyone who has ever lived in waterford in the past ten years has heard of or has had actual dealings with one or all of the scullys

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Some of me cousins live in Waterford right, and they says that the Scully's originally led their lives under a different name...but all this bating people arcoss the heads with hammers brought them down the road, to SKULLIES, then onto Scully's cos as we know knackers cannot spell.

Nicky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Fitzy slapped the head offa jonsey last night bai....he has about thirty heads after him now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

froggy wudn't give nailers a nodge so niallers bai pulls froggy outta the mitsubishi galant by the legs and threw slaps into him bai some fuucking digs bai sent skull and bone flyin bai ... two big black eyes on froggy den when he walks into town. looked like a fuucking eejit, tracey said he looked like a fuucking owl bai. traceys some riud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Fu(kin' immigrants.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Fu(kin bogwarriors.

Fu(kin Legends.

Don't put down what you don't understand.
    (That's what Scully told me after bating his dog to death with a hammer.)

bogwarriors rule, seven out of the nine players on the team ie panel are bogwarriors (and we know how to use hammers)

• Advertisement

Wayne "Jonesy Bai" Jones would do anything for a meal deal. Fraud, robbery, baytins.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah im sure all the knackers would agree that we rule alright, "wha irish teams tha bai?" "uh its sort of like a computer game"
    slap of a hammer to the scull(y), the day nicky and marcus got sorted the cows broke loose

i dont think itd be a hammer in the head if you told pierce about the quake3 team....more of a big stick with a nail sticking out of it

or maybe an rl wink.gif

hahahha, Nicky that was some laugh of an evening.We emerge in C.C. to find the cows roaming wild and free, they had found there rightful place as co-rulers of the world with humans...they were sorted and they knew that we were sorted.One of those beautiful moments that you remember for the rest of your life, harmonic existance between species is a quare thing to find nowadays.

THose cows were a bit of a protected species.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Von:
    You seen any absinthe out there boss? What price like? It's 50 quid a bottle here and I'm sure we're getting ripped off.

I picked up 2 bottles there for £6. We are getting ripped off.

Draco

that absinthe (if it is the real stuff that you end up drinking) destroys the minds memory if you over use it. just like anything else (scullys hammer) I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Carl,

Was that, that illuminus blue ****e that glows in the dark, that we all nearly pucked on back at your gaff last summer. OMG suck putrid stuff. Hell of a kick though.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Was that, that illuminus blue ****e that glows in the dark, that we all nearly pucked on back at your gaff last summer. OMG suck putrid stuff. Hell of a kick though.
    That would be it. 70% by volume. You should see what happens when you throw it into a fire. Apparently Von Gogh cut his ear off after a week long bender on the stuff.
    Personally, I would rather have a shot of washing up liquid than it again....

Draco

hmmm the taste is very pleasent. mix it with water next time half in half is good. mix to taste. it shud turn a yellewy-white anaceed type colour and texture.

the desired result should be clear headedness and talkitivness. you shouldn't feel too drunk and should have little or no hang over the next morning.

if your experience turns out to be nothing like this then you've drunk one of the many simply hi-alchohol fakes on the market.

• Advertisement

no.
    i love buckfast tho.

Agh, that Buckfast is mank, tastes like cough medicine!

Sorry, I meant Breakfast... I love breakfast.

LOL LOL LOL

gets ya buckeled fast though.

"buckfast, gets you fuucked fast, buckfast." -- sings damien and emur.

HAHAHAHA

"Give Killian a ring and see if he wants to come down to UL and watch the Team3.ie Training." -- says nicky.

HAHAHHAAH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It's about time this thread died out cool.gif

like some kind of buckfast or something?

Heroes never die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jenny6666

Tell me, where do you get absinthe in Ireland? In Prague I got it for about 110 czech crowns. I thought it was "unavailable" here.
    Thanks..
    Byeee
    jenny6666

• Advertisement

It is "unavailible" except you can pick it up in a good few places (like anything else thats supposedly "unavailible"). just ask around - friends, family, workmates, whatever. if you come across it "YAY" and if you don't "AH WELL". Shhhimple.

Or make it...

Advertisement