Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky, Scully, the KGB and Hammers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

exscume me guys, but would you mind taking this to another board? the LAMERS board maybe? ive had quite enough of this cotology

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

says the guy studying advanced whatology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

i agree nicky, but i wouldn't expect anything else from such a daLi lamah!!

-- Dream[otE]^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^(\/)'s^^^^
    ^^^^^\/^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^Huge_Insect^

[This message has been edited by daire (edited 12-06-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Anyone know where I can get some high power industrial cleaner for Mouldy_Murphy?(preferably toxic, if it burns holes in cement you're on the right track)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

like the stuff we used to clean house 48 that time? or was i just asleep on the bed dreaming that

• Advertisement

I was thinking more along the lines of that white **** that made the cookers look like someone had a diahorea attack in them.People must have died with the amounts of toxic crap that was horsed into their cookers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

if the ****er is giving you trouble, just bring your hammer down on his skull......no one can stand up to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He fuking slept on the floor of my room last night with my towel which I had kindly placed as a cushion for him...I woke up and found that he had wrapped it around his feet becuase "it was cold".I shall say no more apart from oh my god the smell

Advertisement