Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRB Rescheduling Vs K12 & CG

Options
  • 15-06-2000 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

How about playing both of them in a fortnight?
    Tuesday, wednesday or thursday on week starting 1st july?
    Reply here with some suggested date that you clans would be able to play on, preferably tuesdays, wednesdays or thursdays.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sounds good. We have severe HPB problems with only really Death and Dre able to make the games. Bunny's p100 on a crap modem really doesnt cut it in a hard league game frown.gif

Next season (its been a lot of fun so I hope there will be a next season) we should bring that to 3 lpbs and 1 hpb imho, but for this league lets stick to 2 and 2.

Have to say, so far its been well run and amicably refereed. Its for laffs after all.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

There go my chances of ever playing again cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Next season (its been a lot of fun so I hope there will be a next season[/B]

Glad ure enjoying it, but hurdles jumped when approached etc. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

What???!! No smartass comment about me never playing anyway?? That kind of post from me is like bait to you. You missed a perfect opportunity Pal cool.gif

Advertisement