Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet

Options
  • 11-06-2000 6:54pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just signed myself up. They offer ISDN 64k AND 128k for free. Shame they don't support Stac compression and consequently the pings are sucky to begin with (60 from the off).
    Their routing seems decent to slosh.ign.ie and so-so to Barrys so maybe this could be one for the modem scum?

Regards,
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Huh? UTV? Isnt that a TV channel?
    Where is this available?
    Or do u mean they are an isp?
    /me confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I wouldnt waste the price of the phonecall testing them, they use DNA internet, enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

and the fact that its also (r)U(c)TV would also put ya right off.. smile.gif

INNIT..

|Chiefy|...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

my body uses DNA, nuff said?
    i don't think so...
    please start a biology boards...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

If your body uses DNA, and if you happened to be called DAN, the you may say that DNA AND DAN is a bit of a NAD of shame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Could someone please transfer BossArkys post to the biology boards?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is he talking German or something there? I've no idea what he's on about...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i dont think he knows himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

"shot" podgeen smile.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

Advertisement