Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which broadband??

• 01-02-2004 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

hey all,

advise please. I am currently a UTV Clicksilver customer but not very happy with the service. I am in range of 3 of IBB's transmitters, and my phone line is DSL compliant (obviously!!)

I’m tempted to go for IBB’s “Breeze Home Plus” package, at less than €50 a month its much cheaper than currently paying for DSL and rip-off Eircon for a phone line that I use only for net connection.

Anybody for advice for or against this?? Or any better ideas?? I have installed Eircons DSL service for a few of my customers and it seems more stable than the UTV one - maybe I'd be better to go with them?

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

IBB have had mixed reviews.

people say the best thing to do is get a weeks trial period (which they allow) and if your not happy they'll take the equipment back and refund you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjay

I might try that!

are they owned by Lever Brothers??

"if you are not happy, Lever Brothers will give you your money back"

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Irish BroadBand are a subsidiary of National Toll Roads.

Advertisement