Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quakeworld prob

Options
  • 13-06-2000 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I can't get gfx.wad to work, i want the coloured balls on commands smile.gif, i did have it working but the other day i was deleteing stuff from my quake folder and now it doesn't work, and before u ask i didn't delete the gfx file, so anyone know how to fix this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

* eerie silence *
    cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Stev u still never told me how to do those shades wink.gif

Emmmmm no replies, methinks everyone must be off playing that new fangled game,hmm what do u call it, hmm oh yes that quake3, all the youngsters are playin it these days, everyone is too busy playin quake3 to answer my questions, oh well quakeworld forvever!!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

and stev u still haven't told me how to do those shades tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

Hey vince! if you want to continue to use these boards -: less of the ignorant!

• Advertisement

Okaaay there Futurequakedood? you seem a bit stressed, the missus notin givin it to ya or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Hey vince! if you want to continue to use these boards -: less of the ignorant!

Listen FubaredQuackedDUUUUUUUUUDE!
    1. Shut up.
    2. It aint up to you who uses the boards.
    3. You stop being ignorant, or Im pretty sure the moderators will take action (right guys? smile.gif)
    4. See point 1
    5. Now repeat points 1 & 4

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 20-06-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

And Vince, Id say a reinstall is prolly in order to replace whatever u deleted smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Lol Paladin, "pld"

<< Arf Arf >>

Hey FutureQuakeDood! if you want to continue to use these boards -: less of the arrogance!

And ta for the reply paladin but i've fixed it already smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement