Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSP

Options
  • 18-06-2000 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Could one of the IGN peeps r whoever does stuff put OSP on vishnu and or games1.iol.ie . It has advanced features like team locking... so when a 2v2 is organised or whatever ppl have to wait until it's over before joining in and ruining it - and you can vote the mode into Clan arena as an extra game type which is good fun to play... might get more ppl playing the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya, that would be good. and also could ye shorten the timelimit on vishnu? 30minutes is way too long i think, 20mins is good for tdm and 15mins is good for 1v1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I Agree,

Its by far the best mod for q3 yet. Very reliable and has great options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i agree 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

not only is it a great mod for Q3 (see "instagib") but it was a great mod for Q2 before it was a great mod for Q3 (see also "instagib")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Instagib is a good mod, but we've 2 Q3 servers so ill doubt they'll put it on :/
    OSP on the other hand, is so configurable, that it should be put on, with Q3 Clan Arena possibilities smile.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yih but with osp you've got like 5 in one... you can vote the server into ctf,dm,duel, clan arena, tmd and instagib eliminating the need for more then 1 server... although twould be damn nice if there was another one.

Advertisement