Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament - May 2004

Options
  • 01-02-2004 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

I've been informed of a Warhammer Fantasy tournament being organised to take place on May 16th 2004 in the Royal Dublin Hotel.

The details I have so far are as follows:

Entry 30 euro
    Army total: 2000 points

I was given a list of the prizes but I can't recall them right now. They are substancial though.

More details when I manage to drag the chief organiser down. The chap had a rather large hand in organising last year's Conflict tournament in the burlington hotel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Ameirgin

Hmmmmm....sounds interesting. I haven't played FB in a while. Maybe it is time to dust of my Skaven :-) And possibly paint some of those pretty new things that I bought for them (and then consigned to drawer somewhere!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Prizes are a ring, sword and scroll or so I'm told.

Advertisement