Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM.IE - UL this weekend

Options
  • 19-06-2000 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Beast, Bunny, Koopa, Dev in the car, Andy and Tom on the train. Sonic is sorting the room, and we might have to play Spain this weekend. Phone me if any problems. Sam, you meet Andy and Jedi at Heuston around 6.30 and take his PC off him. Nicky, ure using Sonics PC. Chris, we will sort one for you down there.
    Bunny, Dev, Beast....ha'penny bridge at 6.30, good lads. Lets do it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I have already wrote to Mele the psanish team captain. Trying to schedule the game for late on saturday night. I have asked for 8pm. I will let you know when we get a reply.

Tom (Jedi)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I'll need to get money for the train before I get on im afraid as I currently have £5 to my name frown.gif

(sorry)

[This message has been edited by El_Presidente (edited 19-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Tom (Jedi),

can you throw Andy the money for the train?

On that spanish team thing, that lad has got loads of mails off us, leave it to Bunny now, he's sorting it out, tell you later on what I'm talkin about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

ja ja, ill b there.

we play schroet saturday, many games i think. trying to find a server with dm14tmp.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

creamfields is on this weekend, i really want to go, and im off to germany on monday, **** ta ****, ideas

• Advertisement

Well I cant make it down until saturday noon due to a other stuff happening. But I will pass the remaining depleted Team.ie funds on to you Ronan to sort out the lads.
    However I will stress to the lads on the team. The Team.ie money is not in abundance at the moment. The least each of the players can do is help out by asking for 10-20 quid from there parents also you guys with jobs for the summer should be able bring money for food at least. This thing of people coming down to UL with 0 money in there pocket is bull****. Lads start helping out a bit.

Tom (Jedi)

Also here a small "****e" site I put together with info about the Spanish and Portugal team. The iceland one is not complete. Theres some links to demos in there too. The 4 players on the team should watch these.

http://www.geocities.com/team3ie/

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

here tom, fer the last time vOrosha... one more... vOrosha. hah. nice page tho, thats cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I applied for this job in the UK ages ago and had kinda forgotten about it....

now they want to interview me on friday...

that ****s me up going down this weekend...

I am trying to get it moved to next week, I'll keep ya's posted.

If anyone wants to do a praccy session in nethouse b4 the weekend I'll take it and stay there with ya's ???

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 20-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

Basically are we definetly playing spain? if so cool, if i go down there and we arent, ill randomly kill someone (sam) in my rage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Where did you manage to get all that info Jedi?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nicky email me the exact details about that and get some batteries too.

Most of this is on the clanbase website, shod, there web pages, there opponents websites and barrysworld. Icelanbd will be up soon and hopefully some portugal demos. Portugal are playing it very smartly removing all there demos from there sites and asking anyone with demos of them to lose then. I have 3 of there demos I got about 4 weeks ago but now they are no longer on there site. Cheeky little ********.
    Anyone who has demos of any of the iirsh player please thke hem down for a few weeks. Just to screw them back.

Jedi

Ps: Soz Daire smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Yeah we got word from the Spanish, the game is almost definitely going ahead.

Ok, I'll take the bus down (and pay for it)

yeh ill be comin down, friday night right?

any games played friday night, wheer do we play from ? the 'room' ?

times, etc?

eAsy

also btw, saturday we got games vs

Schroet
    e9
    Danish National Team

hope we have the proxy sorted, all games hopefuly can be playd on BW server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Stick some demos up with everyone playing on keys. Like the classic DM2 winquake Von Swine v Koopatroopa one which Izno refused to post on his Rapture 99 preview.

[This message has been edited by Von (edited 20-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Haha "koopaTroopa"

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

haha i remember that demo, i may still have it somewhere
    for some reason all our shots were above our target and to the left, and it was a very abusive demo i think , lots of "**** YOU YOU LITTLE ****ING *****" etc, i think izno didnt like that, especially when i think one of us said "**** YOU YOU LITTLE *****, IZNO"

he may have figured it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Excellent site Tom - great work lad. Nice to know ppl are working hard on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

hey ronan, could you drop the jacket over to the gaff with nicky on friday? or sunday? its not damaged is it? i bet you've been wearing it looking in the mirror -

"hello, my names daire. ooooo."

twisted fuuck...

Just had a thought.

Isn't there a train strike on or something??

Meaning I'd HAVE to take the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

well lads, ronan ill ring u tomorrow bout the room we should have it till 10 at night but i cant see it being any later. theres room in our house for one or two ppl, the rest will be spread around the place to mates houses. btw 17" monitors all round this time.

btw sam if and only if there is enough room in the car could u bring down the 17" vivitron, if i get paid on friday ill have the cash , if not it will be next week

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 21-06-2000).]

Advertisement