Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just how dedicated a rocker/quaker are you?

Options
  • 21-06-2000 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

its the smile, when i look at him i feel like those girls must feel like when i smile at them, dirty, abused, revolted, but strangely..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

this is nicky at homelands:
    11324042.jpg

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 21-06-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nicky has the kind of aura that makes the grim reaper look like one of Willy Wonka's Ompa Lumpa's.

(PS..Nicky I'm on holidays tomorrow and maybe friday so be sure to email me the details for monday.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

10335.jpg

You can see the tail end of the Q3A logo on the left cheek. Hopefully this will distract you from this mans face.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

That is Nicky in 10 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i say 5 (maybe less
    he looked very hairy last weekend...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

eh red armour plasma gun gibs and vorosha

(marcus i cant come to germany till next saturday, two saturdays away that is, because there are no flights, my phone is working again)

Advertisement