Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking 3310

• 01-02-2004 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

not sure if phone unlocking is against the charter or anything couldn't see it on swift look anyway.

anywho can anyone tell me how to unlock a 3310 please

thanks

data

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Afaik 3310 is DCT3 Which can't be unlocked remotely as of yet, Have you tried your provider, If you have a certain amounth of credit used they will unlock it. When i went from 087 to 085 meteor did it for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

its a friends phone he got it off meteor as they where the only ones doing it at the time, his free credit has run out so he wants to switch back to 02, perhaps he could check with 02 to see if they will do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Get a data cable off www.1nok.com, they'll also provide you with access to unlocking software. Ignore the unlocking cables they have, you don't need them for a 3310 just the data cable. And you don't need to reflash either.

Someone posted to boards not so long ago as well about a website that generates unlocking codes. You might want to search for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah there was a website which unlocked phones which i used for my 3510 but apparently that is a DCT4 phone so all was good. thanks for the info though

data

Advertisement