Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

• 01-02-2004 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Does any one know of any good range of supplements that can give you energy and/or improve concentration. I heard ginseng is good for energy, does it wake you up or does it turn you into a jumping bean?, because I don`t want the latter. Basically I want something which improves concentration and stops me falling asleep, over all well being why not ;) .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Well I use pharmaton just for energy and I find them good. Meant to be "best on the market" but don't quote me on that. Doesn't give you excessive energy but stopped me being tired all the time... They are pretty safe too and don't think there is anyside affects of any sort (not yet any ways :p )
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

This is going to be really annoying, but sod it i'm a mum and it's my job to annoy.

Have a good breakfast every day.

Cut out High Glycaemic carbohydrates and eat whole grains, brown bread and brown pasta.

Eat more fruit and green leafy vegetables as opposed to root veg.

Don't have a baby and breast-feed it and have to get up 5 times a night.

Ginseng isn't too bad in the right quantities.

Try walking at least 20 mins a day.

If you already do all of the above just ignore me. I do all of the above apart from the baby thing which i do do and still need a caffeine hit a couple of times a day.

Advertisement