Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan[TOS] - The Operating System

Options
  • 21-06-2000 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

white wash??? man!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Operating System - "Win98 for example, a pointless crashy overpriced piece of proverbial programming sh1t which should be burned at the stake"
    Pld?

<< Arf Arf >>

j/k btw smile.gif
    A lot of them are lpbs, the 2 lpb limit might stay mind you :/

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

is that the official team? Pee Wee never said anything about leaving IR

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Announcing the tentative arrival of next years Irish Q3 clan champions, The Operating System.

[TOS]Arky
    [TOS]Podgeen
    [TOS]Kerria
    [TOS]PeeWee
    [TOS]John 'O Gorman
    [TOS](*pending*)

Never before has such an array of talent been compressed into one clan.Prepare to take it.One of the few things that I learned in second year was:

Q: "What is an Operating System"
    A: "An Operating System is one of the most complex things know to mankind" - feel the power.

Unfortunatley we will not be making our first appearance until late September 'cos I have to get back from Germany, etc, but fore-warned is fore-armed.

Hope to frag and be fragged by you all.

Marcus.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 21-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

pending is danish is'nt he
    i saw a few demos' he's got a good rail and nice rocket timing
    how'd you manage to get him marcus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

TossArky - a word on play.

Wash man white.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Backstabbing ! Skullduggery!! smile.gif

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Mirv,
    What operating system do you use then? (considering you think so low of windoze)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

That is about the size of things so far...still 3 months in the future though so things may change.

Win98SE even tho its crap, its better for games/net than any other system :/
    Hypocrytical i know frown.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
Advertisement