Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DETAILS FOR UL THIS WEEKEND.

Options
  • 22-06-2000 1:43pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Andy, Nicky and Sam, you guys are going down with Ronan on Friday evening in his car.

Nicky you need to be at Virgin at 6:30 on the dot as Ronan cant pull in.

Andy and Sam you should be at Heuston Station so Ronan can pick you and your machines up at 6:45

Bunny and Jedi are going down on Saturday and I'll join you then too.

Ronan will complete the details but it looks like 9:00pm on Saturday is a possible time for the game.

DeVore.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 23-06-2000).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd just like to wish all the lads the best of luck in the match!!!

Go forth and kick a$$!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Yeah, Dev, thats all right, except Andy and Sam, meet me at 6.45 not 7.15, out the front of heuston with ure PCs. Good lads. Btw, in Pre-GettingOurAssesWhoopedBySpain spirit, we are getting langers on Friday night, because its my burt-dey.

lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

our car got nicked
    I love Bray

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

can we set a time on sat to test the proxy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

same place you dropped us off the last time yeah ronan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Played All,

I want to thank Bunny, Zero, Mindphuck, Sonic and Overlord for all the work they have put in over the last number of weeks setting up proxys, travelling etc. I know its time consuming.

Also best of luck to the Irish team. Who I know can pull off a small miracle and beat these Spainish. Remember Lads its not just another game. Your representing Ireland and all irish gamers. Give it 150%. See ya Saturday.

Do Us Proud Lads,
    Jedi

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Good luck all.

Interesting observation..

Chris, Andy, Nicky, Sam = C, A, N, S..

= Cans

Therefore the Irish team is actually a 4 pack of cans.

Once again good luck and bate the Spanish around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

'lo, I can run a QTV server any time over the weekend if there's a need for it. The box is a co-lo in Dublin with a good INEX connection, I ran one for the CPL and the box managed 32 people very well. smile.gif

Teeth.

[This message has been edited by Dr_Teeth (edited 23-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

right, i forgot about this, so can we stop off at my house so i can get clean underwear, please dont take that as a question

N,A,C,S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

And don't forget a few clean pairs of sock. You can keep the ones you borrowed, I ain't touching them

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

we will win

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I want to thank Bunny, Zero, Mindphuck, Sonic and Overlord for all the work

I guess I'm chopped liver.

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Aww..someone's feeling left out frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Awwwwwww, we haven't forgotten you dev. We just wanted to p*ss you off cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Butch, thanks for sortin this out, we can test it at about, 11.30/12 on Saturday morning if ure up at that time. You have my number anyway if there are any problems.( I mailed it to u the last time). Nicky & Co, talk to yez later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by Zero:
    we can test it at about, 11.30/12 on Saturday morning.

Perfect

Advertisement